Thursday, April 28, 2011

Last day Of Red Hat Enterprise Linux

Yeah... finally it's done.. yiipiieee... I didn't to face extreme traffic jam anymore.. haha... and the best thing is.. tomorrow will be my day off.. taking a break.. hehe..

well today report are about last day of training.. Woke at 5.55AM.. go to training center at 7.10.. and experienced a hellish traffic jam.. The main cause of the jam was an opening of Musyawarah Perencanaan Pembangunan Nasional 2012 by Presiden SBY at Bidakara Building.. All traffic from and to there are being redirect by Police.. and it cause a major jam.. 


After fighting with the traffic, I eat my breakfast.. I think it's Chicken kung pao.. Its taste like it but not the look.. hehe.. weird but i able to finish it.. 



today lesson was to refresh the last three day.. bit lose concentration after lunch.. kinda sleepy.. Ah... today lunch was fancy... we eat Natrabu Padang restaurant.. quite nice.. and saw two beautiful lady.. hehe.. nice.. 


At the end of training, PT. Bajau immediately gave us the certificate and the Trainer gave me Red hat enterprise 6 iso and a bunch of linux ebook.. sweet.. I think i'm going to take a deep look about using linux and how to configure it.. 


akh.. i also did something stupid today.. i left my motor key attached to motor.. and realized it on my way to the motor.. and the scary part is I also forget to activated the alarm.. lucky the Security do their job.. hehe.. i still have my motor.. 


Traffic when going home more worst compared going to the training center.. I took 45 minutes longer than usual.. man.. I really hate when traveling inside Jakarta.. but today is the last day I'm doing it.. hehe.. 


ok guys that the final word for today.. see you guys again...


PS: hmm.. it's getting harder to write a nice post.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment