Sunday, April 24, 2011

Corat Coret

hahaha.. it's being quite a while I didn't make any notes.. hehe.. bit lazy to do.. hmm.. to be honest with you guys.. I don't have a habit to write all my thoughts and or feeling.. I just like to keep it for myself..

it's more comfortable.. I don't know why.. but tonight I get this urge to write something.. There are some yelling and angry inside my heart right now.. I'm angry about, well.. almost everything I think.. I can became very angry for stupid thing that happened around me..

But I still don't know what makes me so angry... you can say furious if you want... it's almost drive me to the edge of my insanity.. sometimes I got the urge to explode, to scream and to curse people... It was really-really tempting...

But I struggle till the end, hoping not to do it..

well.. got this weird feeling when listening to love song.. it's make me bit calm.. perhaps I angry about LOVE?? haha.. I really don't know.. but if I angry about it why listening love song make me feel peaceful??

well.. I don't know what but the best thing to do is to listen to love song I guess.. wkwk..

I'll see you when I meet you..

No comments:

Post a Comment