Monday, April 25, 2011

1st day of training

Hi!!! I see you again.. hehehe... a late night update before go to bed...

Today is the 1st day of Linux Red Hat Enterprise training... My Bos.. Mr. B.. arrange a training session for me this month.. He planned it long long time ago.. I think at the end of last year..

For this year, he arranged for my partner and me.. the next year will be another team.. I think it will be the programmer team.. when Mr. B give us two option for the Training.. the 1st one are Comptia A+ and the last one are Linux Red Hat Enterprise.. when both of us see the module, we choose Linux..



well... to be honest the comptia are quite boring.. coz it teach us what we already do for living.. wkwk.. beside that.. it's kinda wasting time to do it while you can learn from mr google or find a practice exam.. I'm considering to take the exam by myself someday.. hehe...

ok back to topic.. today is the 1st day.. before go there, I looked at maps.google.co.id to find the way to go there.. haha.. Coz too lazy to search it manually... I woke very early.. around 5.45Am.. that's way early than usual..

after that take a shower, cleaned Rain Cage and give new food.. around 7AM.. i drove my motor.. but before go to the training center.. I fueled up my gas... almost empty.. I kinda scared go to the training center.. coz it's pack with police.. I always nervous when near them.. i don't know why..

I arrive at 8.15 AM.. i didn't have to face a major trafic jam.. I think is my lucky day... but i realized people are still taking day off... damn.... I hope tomorrow will be like today..

Akh.. I got lost before reach the place.. i lost coz the sign name of the building different from the address mention at the web... people around there call is sasando building.. but at the website it was called SWP building.. wkwk.. weird name...

I was the 1st student to arrive there.. when i arrive the Marketing staff (I forget the name) told me that the training will start at 9 AM.. weks.. way to early.. but it's ok.. better come early than late..

While waiting he said the trainer will come very late coz he just returned from his hometown, at Jogja.. will arrive around 10AM.. i said it's ok.. then I go grab a breakfast near the office.. I ordered a Sukabumi Chicken Porridge.. it's quite nice.. but i put too many soy sauce..

after take my breakfast... i returned to the training room and found already got an instructor there.. I thought he was the instructor but my guess are wrong... he is an assistant for the main instructor.. so ok.. at least they do something about it..

he introduce us Linux red hat enterprise and teach us a very basic command line... for started I quite bizarre.. coz i was a windows based user... but it's nice to try something new.. hehe.. then past 10Am.. the instructor came.. his name Mr.Br..

He's kinda big and little bit oversize.. like Mas A.. and he also came from the same town.. weird... well... the training is fun.. although I bit confuse with using the command line.. but the other student seems handy with it..

he said, his office already using Linux for quite sometimes and he already can use it but not the basic command.. he think mastering the basic command will help him.. and I agree with him.. The basic are important..

we finish the training around 6 PM.. got two coffee break and 1 lunch time... not bad.. get a free lunch.. hehe.. well i think it's enough for today report.. see you again.. it's way to late for me to sleep.. nite all..

No comments:

Post a Comment