Wednesday, April 27, 2011

3rd Day Of Training

Huff.... Today I'm exhausted..

I woke up like usual.. around 6 AM.. but when I woke, I still very sleepy.. not like yesterday.. then with hard work I manage to take shower and prepare myself to go training.. even I drove very slow and a little bit late compared yesterday..

And it seems my action have a bad effect.. I'm trap with traffic jam almost every where.. shit.. only late 15 Minutes from yesterday but the result is a nightmare.. I arrived there at 8.30 AM.. but today, the Marketing Staff already came and the office lady already show up to clean the office..

Today, my mom bring me breakfast.. left over from last night dinner... a chili eggplant and a beef teriyaki.. quite nice.. after eat it.. I begin to review yesterday lesson.. and hit a major confuse.. but in the end i able to clear it..




Today lessons quite boring.. not like yesterday... The weather make me kinda sleepy... especially after lunch... I almost fall sleep.. wkwk.. and my neck become stiff after struggling to stay wake.. haha.. not just that, the other trainee left the room as soon the class over..

then after chit chat with the trainer I take my leave immediately.. and the traffic was congested.. it's worst than before.. living and working in jakarta is hellish.. traffic jam everywhere.. but I have to endured it till tomorrow.. hehe.. I can't wait till Friday..

well.. today post shorter then yesterday.. i don't feel well.. I think i should sleep early today.. see you guys.. and Nite..

No comments:

Post a Comment