Tuesday, April 26, 2011

2nd Day of Training

Hi.. nice to see you guys again..

Today is 2nd day of Red Hat Linux Enterprise training.. I woke around 6AM.. my sister knock my door.. hehe.. still lazy to do anything.. so I Just open the door and sneak back under my blanket..  15 minutes later, I took shower and pack my think.. before leaving the house, I wipe my motorcycle.. still dirty but at least the front lamp clear.. hehe..

I drove my motor quite slow.. even taking a different route to go there.. But the effect was beyond my expectation.. I arrive at 7.58AM.. way way too early than yesterday.. I leave the house at 6.50 something.. I even stop at Gas Station just to buy something and spend 5-10 minutes there and still early... wew.. Don't know about tomorrow... wkwk...
 After arrive, I eat chicken noodle for my breakfast.. Thx for someone who give me idea to eat Chicken noodle.. The taste not bad.. but he cooked the noodle too long.. and the best thing is cheap.. only 7000.. even I got 2 dumpling.. hehe.. nice..

After that, I go to the training center and they still not yet open.. Well got 1 staff already arrived but he didn't bring the key.. so we wait outside.. He said the Office Lady was sick and he gave his key to his Boss yesterday..

After waiting for 20 minutes..another staff arrived but his key also being borrowed by his Supervisor.. well.. that's suck.. The three of us wait again for another staff to arrive with the key.. well soon enough another staff show up and it's still bad news.. he didn't bring key..

WTH.. how many keys you guys have?? and we wait again... and then their Boss show up.. came to the office by Bicycle.. and one of the staff told me that his Boss life at Cibubur.. I'm speechless... very speechless.. it took 1,5 hours from his house to the office by using bicycle..

His bos are interesting person.. I admired his determination to use Bicycle.. I wonder if I can do it?? hehe.... maybe can... as long I got place to take shower.. soon after the Bos showed up.. we able to enter the room.. hehe.. Finally..

But I'm still waiting for the instructor to came.. When he arrived.. I got feeling he only slept for couple of hours... and my feeling hit the target.. Said one of the staff, after yesterday class Mr B (the Instructor) got sudden called from one of his project.. got a problem.. and they ask him to fix it immediately.. and I don't know if the problem solved or not...

Today training about scripting programming, and user management.. quite encourage me to us Linux as my primary OS... But still not so sure about it.. I think i must re-write my training notes for better documentation.. hahaha... not my best hand writing I think..

well.. that's today report... see you guys again..

PS: for you out there wondering what happen to me... writing blog for three days straight.. I don't know why I'm doing these but.. I feel nice after post it on my blog.. we'll see how long I can doing it..

PS2: something wrong with my rear tire... it's kinda loose when driving slow.. but already fix it.. the bearing was damaged.. but i didn't hit any hole.. when I told the mechanic about it, he just reply probably the installation was poorly done.. hmm... I don't know but maybe he's right... but at least my motor are ready to rumble... hehehehe..

ok.. good night all..

No comments:

Post a Comment