Thursday, November 5, 2009

Alone

It almost 2 month since my Girlfriend go to Melbourne to continue her study. My girlfriend left Jakarta on September 9th, 2009. It feel very weird without her in my side. Because for over 1,5 years she and me always go together.

For the first week things happen very smoothly, I don't need to wake early every Sunday. And I can go to my own church.. She is a Christian, and I'm a Catholic. Every Sunday for the past 1 year and 6 months, I always accompany her go to her church at Megamall Pluit, now it called Pluit Village.



Not just that, every Saturday I usually go to her place and spend Saturday night there. Playing games at internet or help her do homework or when her Mother ask her to do something. But now, every Saturday night I spend my time in front of computer chatting with my Girlfriend using Yahoo Messenger. Well not just every Saturday, for most off the time I spend my time chatting with her.

If not chatting with her, my activity is playing game or playing with my Girlfriend Hamster. But sometimes I also go to play games with my friends or trying to pass IELTS by learn writing from books or Internet. But if boring to do all of it, I just sit down and watch movie at HBO or other channels.

Besides all that, sometimes I also help my girlfriend. Although I'm still at Jakarta and she in Melbourne, I often help her to do homework or gave an idea about how to do the homework or help her find jobs in the Internet. I'm quite worried about her condition at there. So I hope by helping her, it will ensure her that she is safe and able to do her activities without any worries.

No comments:

Post a Comment