Thursday, November 26, 2009

Nervous

Hi.. long time no see you guys.. Today menu is about nervous. I'm nervous and worry about my IELTS result. Two weeks ago, I took IELTS test, this will be my last IELTS exam that I take. I already take the exam FOUR times and the results were the same. It have almost exactly the same outcome  for every time I take the Exam. 

Every time the results were 7 for reading and listening, for speaking between 5.5 to 6.5 and 5 for my writing. It has been very frustrating for me. Take the same test four times and the result were almost the same. But for the last exam I take, it will be different from before. This time I well prepared. Before taking the test, I take a private lesson at English First.



English First or EF is a place where you study English. You can study from Local Teacher or known as Non-Native English Teacher or you can study with Native English Teacher. Both have different price tag. I learn with the Native Teacher. His name is Luke Regler. And he is a Britain. He is very good teacher and have a high standard for giving a writing score. But it was good because it help me to be prepare for the worst. For the first week I'm having trouble to understand how to write English is. But for the second week, suddenly my writing become more and more better.

I don't know how it happen. It just suddenly start to become more clearly how to write it. Maybe because I already know what my mistake is. My mistake is time management and . It means that I often forget about the time when writing a sentence. The time determine the tense which I must use so people will understand what I want to write. Then suddenly I understand how to use it. Even only a partial of it. I just understand around 4 tense I think.. wkwk.. But it seems it can make me pass the test.

Back to the topic.. hehe.. I take the test on November 14th. The result will be at least 2 weeks from the exam date. But usually it only take around twelve days. So on Nov 26 I will get the result. Even though I nervous and worried about the result, inside my heart I believe I'll pass this exam. I don't know why it happen. Maybe because the lesson I take and I can see if my writing are qualified enough to get 6 in writing.

This will be the last test I take and it will decide my future. Because if I fail I must canceled my dream about studying abroad. And the most important is I spend to much money just for passing the exam. And my father does not agree to send me abroad if he does not have adequate money to support me while I at there.

So basically, I'm nervous and worry about my result. But somehow I got feeling that I'll pass the Exam this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment