Thursday, November 26, 2009

Failure

Just now I return from IDP South Jakarta to take my result of IELTS exam on November 14th. Last night I told you guys that I Nervous and worry about my result but confident I will pass. But it seems I too confident. Because I fail.

For this time, I got Overall Score 6.5; it same with others results; but I got 7.5 for reading and listing; It is high 0.5 point, for speaking I got 6 and finally for writing I got 5.5.. I don't know how it happen. Probably it because I got low score for Task 2.


When I do the writing part, I 'm confident for the task 1. I able to answer the most important aspect about the table which they given to me. But for task 2, I maybe not able to answer the question fully. I didn't expect it will make me lose so much point.

Now, I don't know what to do. My father ask me to find Master Degree in Indonesia. But to be honest to you guys, I don't want to take Master Degree at Indonesia. I don't feel it will increase my skills very much. Even though I don't know like what teaching method in Australia is. But I think at Australia or Outside Indonesia is more better.

Then I think the best solution is I go work here.. haha.. But I'm not sure I'll Be HAPPY at here.. This because I really want to go from Indonesia.. I don't feel comfortable stay at here anymore.. But if I must stay here because of economy issue than maybe it will be my fate to stay here for the rest of my life..

PS: maybe it is true that Human can not change their FATE...

No comments:

Post a Comment