Monday, July 23, 2012

My "MAGICAL" motorcycle

Hmm... Hello.. It's being very long since my last post.. wkwk.. I'm sorry about that.. hehe.. well.. I hope I can start blogging again..

Today my post is about my Motorcycle.. I own this motor around 2008.. I buy it from my old college friend.. He only used it for couple of month and than just idle it in his garage.. He tried to sell it but both my friend and the buyer never cross a deal with the price.. then I ask it and amazingly he accept it.. So after pay in cash the motorcycle is mine.. wuuhuuu..

Akh.. by the way.. my motorcycle is Suzuki Raider 150cc.. Thailand Build Up.. In Indonesia its known as Suzuki Satria FU 150cc.. people says its the same.. but for me they are different.. not just where its build.. but I feel different when riding Satria FU.. well maybe it's just me..


Back to the topic.. My Motorcycle like to do prank.. not only to my mechanic but to me... more often to me i think.. Today... This morning I mean.. I wake little bit late than usual.. but I still to manage it so well to arrive at workplace in time.. I start the engine and it produce usual sound.. After driving not even a mile.. less than 100M the engine suddenly stop working..

I pull over and tried to start it again.. but it's failure.. then i push my motor by home to see what happened... i open the front wing to open the spark plug.. but it failed.. because the plug is tightly screw... i tried to start it again.. after tried it for sometimes i decide  to go work using public transportation.. It's a desperate decision.. but i need to go work.. I go at 8AM.. its late i know. but rather than skip work without reason..

it took me almost 2 hours to arrive my workplace.. it taken such time because i had to find a wrench to open the spark plug.. I didn't have the right wrench to open in.. that's what i think 1st.. but after tried it.. i realize i need new spark plug opener rather new wrench... damn.. but maybe i can use it for something else..

after work i immediately go home.. but before that i need some change for the public transportation. so I visited SMS.. there I buy 2 bread from a certain store.. both look delicious.. I buy bread call apple strudle ( it's look like genji pie ).. from the look it seems tasty.. and the other one is melted cheese.. after that i tried to find summarecon shuttle bus.. After look the schedule i decide not to used it because they didn't have a near station at my place..

so i used the public transportation.. but today i kinda weird actually.. because this is the 1st time i stop at the end of the station.. i never do that.. and most amazingly is.. after reach the station.. i walk for at least 10-15 minute.. when i walk suddenly there's a man call me.. I thought he going to do bad things.... but he ask will I buy his phone or his jacket?? HUH.. i shocked and ask again.. what for?? He told me that he didn't have money to go home.. and he also said the stuff is his own.. not stealing.. suddenly... without any doubt I give the man money.. I told him.. i don't need the jacket or the phone.. just take the money i said to him..

he didn't want but i insist it.. then he took the money.. i don't know why i'm doing it. but for some reason i believe the man telling the truth.. at that time i still have 2 bread.. but i didn't give any to him.. cos it think it will insult him.. then after that i continue walking until i found my bus.. after reaching home.. i put my bag and change my cloth..

i thinking to check the motor in the morning.. but.. I afraid if i failed to start it tomorrow then i have to used public transportation again.. and actually i hate to use it.. so i check my motor.. i tried to start it.. it was a successful but suddenly it's stop working again.. and in desperate i open the front wing to open the spark.. but failed then i tried my luck.. suddenly it's working finely.. haha.. very weird..

But maybe.. just maybe.. if my motorcycle didn't brake down.. i think i won't able to help that man.. well.. i don't know about it.. but i got a feeling that's the "plan" from "someone" if you ask me.. well. that's wrap it up.. akh.. i think.. i gonna save my last bread for tomorrow.. wkwk..

see you guys again..

best regards,

paperzz85
where life is  a piece of paper..

No comments:

Post a Comment