Wednesday, October 10, 2012

HURT

Huehehe.. helo guys.. its been a while.. I'll be honest with you. It's hard to write a blog.. haha.. or maybe it's just me who have it.. hahaha.. but today I'll do my best to express what I thought and feel in these few days.. But 1st I want to say it's HELL.. especially this week.. well.. I think a whole month is the right one..

But I wont discuss it.. Today I want to discuss about my feeling.. to be specific is HURT.. well.. I try my best to be straight forward with you guys.. but it will be a hard one.. Ok lets start..



Falling in Love is a great thing.. beside winning a LOTTERY.. but it have a flaw.. well at least  for me.. or for anyone in this world who have the same fate like me.. I'm talking about unrequested love.. or one side love you can say.. As you guys know... I fall in love with the wrong person.. Don't worry its not someone else wife.. SHE still in college..

Yeah... It's a very unexpected for me.. I really think that I will hard to find another love.. But it seems I was wrong.. but I can say it not 100% false.. because in the end its just an unrequested love.. haha.. kinda sad if you think again... and its feel HURT.. it's the same like before.. when I was in Junior High.. haha.. I admit it is HURT a lot..

its like a big punch in the chest..especially when I see HER smile or laugh.. or when I accidentally saw her eyes and SHE just turn away.. well not always... sometimes I got a nice reply from HER.. and the worst part is when I see laugh with other guy.. Its HURT when I can't be with HER.. Its HURT when I realized my feeling only from me... Its HURT when you love someone but they didn't love you..

Its HURT but it didn't make me to stop LOVE HER.. Its HURT but it didn't make me stop thinking about HER.. it's weird.. even its HURT me but HER smile and laugh "ease my troubles"...

Well that is for today.. I'll see you guys soon..

Best regards,

Paper
where life is a piece paper


No comments:

Post a Comment