Saturday, October 15, 2011

Can I "Fall In Love" Again ??

30 Sept. 2011

 Hello guys!! It's been quite a while since the last note i wrote to you.. I hope you all are in good health and have a great time.. 

Today I'm gonna tell you about something which I never thought will come again.. hehehe... Yup I didn't expected it will came to me in this short time.. I'm talking about "LOVE"..

Yes.. I think I'm in LOVE with someone.. Yup.. I'll said it again.. I'M IN LOVE WITH SOMEONE.. well it's up to you if you didn't believe it..

I never thought I will fall in love again after so many things that happened before.. well this "LOVE Story" also have a problem but I'll tell you later..


It was so sudden.. When I saw her, I only think she's CUTE, have a great smile but after few days seeing HER, I cant stop thinking about HER.. I always wanted to see her even in distance..

At first,  I tried to ignore the feeling towards HER.. but every time I do that, my mind become chaos.. haha.. quite weird right?? but it really happen..

To be honest with you.. I'm afraid to fall in love again.. That's the reason why I tried to ignore my feeling.. I'm afraid I'll be hurt again... Every time I fall in love with someone, it never become a happy ending..

I'm tired of it.. and sometimes it makes me think, I didn't deserve happiness with someone I like.. In the end I always put a side my happiness just to make HER happy.. Like before..

I always tire my best to make them happy.. but it didn't good enough for them.. There will be another reason that make them leave me to persuade their HAPPINESS..

I didn't meant to make them fell bad by saying that but that's what felt.. And I realize it is HUMAN NATURE to act SELFISH.. but it's hard to accept it..

And that's why i wondering CAN I FALL IN LOVE AGAIN?? and CAN I TRUST LOVE AGAIN?? last but not least CAN I LET MYSELF FALL IN LOVE AGAIN??

best regards,

paperzz85
Where LIFE are piece of paper..





No comments:

Post a Comment