Sunday, May 29, 2011

LATE

Hi... i see you again.. hehe.. it's being quite sometimes didn't write anything.. I hope you all in good shape and in happy mode.. hehe.. Today I'm gona talk about late.. it's not about my bf late her period or something like that.. its about my work..hehe

Past this week.. I often came late.. sometimes more than 30 minutes.. haha.. my record of late was 45 minutes... wkwk... I happened when i forget to bring my wallet and late to realize it... I realized it when I reach traffic area.. wkwk... so I stuck in traffic jam to get my wallet..


But this week I remember to bring my wallet..  I'm guessing i didn't sleep well at night.. eventhough I sleep earlier than usuall.. but still when morning came I still very sleepy.. I woke at 5 AM then turn off the alarm after that hit the pillow again..

I woke up because my maid knock my door and told me it is 7AM.. wew... when I heard it, I immediatly woke up grab my towel and take bath.. haha.. because of that I came very late.. haha.. but to be honest I still don't know what make me unable to sleep nice.. still curious about it.. hehe..

I'm guessing is related with my LOVE stories.. haha.. that's the biggest probabilty.. the next one cross my mind is GAME.. this few week the urge of playing online game especially Perfect World become so intense that make me think about the next thing I must do at the game.. hehe..

Still wondering which one has the biggest effect of all.. haha.. well I got to go now.. I'll see you when i see you again..

regards,

paperzz85

No comments:

Post a Comment