Saturday, September 5, 2009

REPORT

Hi... Long time no write blog.. So many thing happen since the last blog I wrote..
Here is the report of major event that occur..

Few days ago my house were rob by a robber.. The robber go in to the house from the roof.. Its quite shock 1st.. because my house have 2 floor.. and to get from the roof is very hard.. and the robber is able to climb from other house and go in from the door which connect the inner house to the roof.. The robber took 3 Mobile phone, belong to my Father and took my 160 GB external Hard disk.. The funny thing is I realized the robber took my Hard Disk is when already night when I want to use it.. I hate the Robber and IF I know who is the robber, I GUARANTEE the robber will have a very bad look than usual.. and I hope the money from selling the item he took is make him in bad luck... I'll never let it go the Item which he take it...


The other Major Event is two weeks ago, my girlfriend Hamster gave birth to 5 new baby hamster.. It have 3 normal winter type and 2 Golden Winter type... I take care of them very well until last night.. Last night around 10. 30 the mother attack one baby normal and the baby got fatal wound.. To many wound and probably also got internal bleeding. At 11 O'clock the baby died.. And for the mother, I punish her to be held in the small cage without water and minimum food.. And my girlfriend said better to put the mother in the small cage for the rest because if put the baby there, the place is to small for them.

The last major event is my girlfriend got her Student Visa to Australia and On Sept 9,2009 she will go to Melbourne, Australia.. And for me, I got 1 month to go there.. But I don't know how to go there.. My last IELTS result still the same.. I got 5 for my writing skill.. three time take the test and the results is same. It is quite pathetic.. haha... But I will found a way to go there.. Wish me A good luck. and don't forget to pray for me..

And that is the report for these few week.. See you later

That is the report for the major event that occur in these few week..

No comments:

Post a Comment