Thursday, August 27, 2009

The New Happy Birthday Blog..

It is a weird tittle for a blog right?? haha.. I must re-write the Happy Birth Day because my girlfriend does not agree with the idea of writing about HANAMASA. So I must re-write it.. So this is the blog i promise to her..

Augustus 11th is a special day for my girlfriend. It is her birthday.. I pray to GOD for her health, her longevity, a better future, all her wish and hope will be granted and also pray for her to become more wise, more patient, more mature than now..


It is the second time we celebrate it together.. For last year we only celebrate it in her house.. I order for her ICE CREAM Cake and eat it together with her mother and sister.. But for this year we did not celebrate it like before.. because her mother does not like the plan celebrate her birthday by go outside.. so the celebration we postpone until the next Sunday.. So the next Sunday we eat hanamasa.. and we eat there for two hours..

To finish the blog, I want to say Love you Dear..

From your hubby..

No comments:

Post a Comment