Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Happy Birth Day

Today, Aug 11 is my Girlfriend birthday. She born 20 Years ago and it’s the second time she celebrate it with me. Our plan for tonight is go dinner but her mother disagrees because she did not like her daughter to always celebrate. Its kind a weird, but that is the fact.

I don’t know why, but her mother seems always disagree with my girlfriend wishes. We did not ask permission to go out but from her look is obvious; she would not give us permission to go out. So we did not go. And we postpone the celebration until Sunday. On Sunday, we are going to eat Hanamasa. Hanamasa is an all you can eat family restaurant. It was from Japan; at there we can eat Yakiniku and Shabu-Shabu.

Yakiniku is grilled meat. We grilled the meat on BBQ plate using Oil and Japanese Sauces. It is very nice and the best part is you can eat all the meat you like as long you still can eat. For Shabu-Shabu we use chicken broth. We put the meat and vegetable to boiling broth. The broth also nice, its help improving the taste of the food we put in. Beside all you can eat, there is other advantage eating Hanamasa. It is CHEAP. We only pay 75,000 for one dishes either Yakiniku or Shabu-Shabu. If I convert to USD its only around US$7.5. Haha.. very cheap right?

Hmm.. talking about food make me hungry again. It is already 11:04 PM at Jakarta now but I’m hungry. So I’ll see u again on other topics.. I’m going to find food now. Haha…

No comments:

Post a Comment