Sunday, September 13, 2009

BoReDDDDD

hi.. long time no see you guys again.. it is being a while I did not write a blog... Today theme is BORED...since my girlfriend already go to Melbourne, Australia on Wednesday, September 9, 2009 all my activity is nothing to do...

haha.. it is opposite when my girlfriend still at Jakarta.. When she still at here, I'm tired to accompany her whole day. Sometimes it irritating me because the condition in her house.. Every time when at her house, her mother always angry without a reason or sometime because what she do wrong and blame it on others... very very not nice to stay at my girlfriend so long... But I never mentioned it to my Girlfriend because it's already can be see from my reaction there..


Every time her mother mad, I busy doing something alone.. Either play Facebook at the Internet or just playing with my Mobile Phone or wandering alone in my mind... Beside her angry mother, I also tired to always accompany her doing anything... I don't know why I must always to that.. If I not sit up with her, she threat to cry.. I'm weak with woman tears.. I don't know why.. but it make me weak if woman cry in front off me..

But now, it is different.. I feel bore without doing anything with her.. Even it is annoying sometimes but her presence next to me is a moment I need the most.. But because my incompetence with writing english I can not go to Melbourne with her.. I already take IELTS 3 time in a row and not once my writing is more than 5... So pathetic... Then I want to try The TOEFL IBT (Internet Based Test).. the test will take place on Saturday, September 26, 2009... I hope I pass this time.. The score i needed is 80 for the total and don't have score below 20 for each band...

I don't know i will pass this or not.. tomorrow I must find an English course, the cheap and good one to teach me writing English.. because I don't have another time if I want go to Melbourne this year.. I hope the school start at the third week of October.. If not, even if I pass the TOEFL requirement I can not go there this October. The next class will open at February.. And I'm sure if that happen... my girlfriend will mad to me for a long time.. Because I broke the promise I made with her..

To be honest with you guys.. the last test I'm going to submit with faithfully to the Hand Of Good.. I just tired to take another test and must always take the test every time... I really really tired.. Now I just pray and study like I'm note taking a test.. just do with ordinary style... I really really don't know what to do now.. I'm being stuck in the middle... haha..

And to finish it, I just want to say I'll do my BEST dear to go to Melbourne as soon as possible..

Love Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment