Monday, November 8, 2010

huehehe....

Hmmm.. it is a very odd title... haha.. can anyone guess why?? well if you guys answered I'm in good mood then you guys are wrong.. haha... Because the right answer is it's been while I didn't write the blog.. haha.. I felt embarrasses. It's been 6 month since my last update.. haha... quite long..

well to update your info, I already got a job...around mid May I signed contract with Multimedia Nusantara University.. It's belong to Kompas Group.. when i got job interview, my parents seem happy.. Because it have great opportunity to work there.. They have a solid system and well known to maintain their employee..


It's being great since i worked here.. I got best partner and great environment for me.. And the most important is the salary nice.. wkwk... I believe someday I will be promote to Supervisor or at least as Senior Staff.. Because around 2011 UMN will build new building.. I'm sure the manager will request more people as IT Support..

And for my love story... it have shocking news.. Me and my Ex in Australia are in relationship again.. On mid June ( I think) she ask to start again from the beginning.. well for this topic I'll make new post.. just wait.. hehe...

well... that's the biggest event which occur in the past 6 month.. I'll see you when I see you..

With Wax,
paperzz85
Where feeling and emotions are the pens of our life..

No comments:

Post a Comment