Thursday, March 4, 2010

Recent Activities

Hm.. it's being quite while I didn't wrote to you guys.. wkwk.. I'm sorry.. It's kinda lazy now to write a blog.. wkwk.. I don't know why?? maybe it's because I don't have any topics to discuss with you guys.. but for today I try to summarized all the things that happen since my last update...

Since December 2009, my activities are searching for jobs.. Seriously.. this unemployment things start to twitch my nerves.. I mean it guys.. I already start to thinking accepting my Father suggestion to call his friend... Well his friend is the owner of internet service provider and I like to work with networking..


But the problem is I don't like to get a job by CONNECTION..  because I don't like to become a burden to someone else.. And the most important thing I don't want to OWE to other people.. It's my principle.. and it's very hard to let it go.. but many things happened and it's make me wonder if I must let go my principle??

I still thinking about it.. But the change of I'm doing it is getting bigger every day.. I really really don't want to let go my principle... but someday it will broken..

Well the next thing on my to do list every day is to play game.. But since two weeks ago, I can't play my favorite game.. My current favorite game is Perfect World International (PWI).. It's an International Server not Indonesian Server... I choose outside server is because it has the most update patch compared to Indonesian Server...

At PWI  I become Assassin.. It's a new job and a new race.. the race is Tideborn.. It's look like a mermaid with leg and arm in normal mode but you can change into mermaid in fish mode which can be handy while swimming but it can't attack monster (which is kinda bad idea I think). I'll discuss about this game on other update..

The reason why I can't play my game is my laptop adapter is blow up and the price of the adapter is quite expensive for me right now.. Because I'm currently don't have any jobs right now.. But when I got the job, the 1st things I'm going to buy is my laptop adapter.. hehe.. that's why I must get a JOB As Soon As Possible... wkwk...


Well... See you on next update..

Take your pen and start to write your own life,
paper

No comments:

Post a Comment