Sunday, October 11, 2009

Again and Again and Again

Hmm hi ^^.. I'm sure you guys curious what happen to me for write "Again and Again and Again" wkwk.. hmm.. I'll give you a hint. it's about studying in Australia.. wkwk.. As you guys see from the title, I failed again.. this time I failed the TOEFL IBT (Internet Based Test).

On Sept 26,2009 the last Saturday in September I took the TOEFL IBT at Kompleks Permata Senayan.. It's my last hope to go Australia this year. But it seems GOD have another plan for me.. I think.. But I really-really want to go Australia this year.. But human plans don't work along with GOD plans.. well I failed the Test.



My Total Score are 85. For reading I got 21, Listening 29, almost full score wkwk, for speaking I got 20 and the last one is writing, My worst enemy, I got 15.. damn.. just like IELTS.. the other score is excellent but my writing is sucks.. It seems i must take the ELICOS.. But my father dont allowed it cos it's expensive.. and I agree with him..

Swinburne requirement for International Student to Apply there is 6.0 (for TOEFL and without band below 6.0), 80 for TOEFL IBT and without score below 20.. and other International English Test with special condition too.. jeezz... i never feel this depressed.. Well not 100% depressed but around 70-80% is depressed and the rest is curious..

I'm Curious why only writing I got a bad score?? it's very confusing.. when go to English course, the customer service who help me also curious, he/she would say commonly the student got problem with reading or listening and writing, sometimes combination among them. But for me, only writing.. they all suggest that I should take a private lesson in writing..

i agree with them, but the cost is expensive. Got one English Class charge me Rp 9.900.000,00 for 18 hours of writing private.. wew.. very expensive.. and other English class suggest I take at least 24 hours (minimum) or 32 hours (maximum) and the cost of each hours around Rp 250.000,00 well you count your self.. haha..

it seems I should take the writing lesson immediately.. but before that I must check the next Toefl or IELTS exam availabilities.. wkwk.. wish me good luck..

paper

PS: should I tell my parents about the result??

No comments:

Post a Comment